Announcing the 3rd Annual Vision Monday D.A.R.E. Awards
NEW YORK—Vision Monday is kicking off the 3rd Annual Dispensing and Retail Excellence (D.A.R.E) Awards for 2013. This year, the D.A.R.E. Awards are exclusively sponsored by Europa International and will continue to salute the most innovative and daring optical retailers in the U.S. and Canada for their dispensing, merchandising and philanthropic initiatives, as well as their marketing and advertising campaigns.
In 2013, D.A.R.E. will be accepting nominations in the following six award categories:
- The PDA (Public Display of Attention) Award for Most Daring In-Store Merchandising and/or Window Display (NEW for 2013!)
- The Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Web Award for Most Daring Social Media or Web Presence (including websites, social networking and viral marketing)
- The Seeing Green Award for Most Daring Eco-chievement
- The Resistance Is Futile Award for Most Daring Advertising Campaign (print, TV or radio)
- The Sphere of Influence Award for Most Daring Community Outreach, Philanthropic or Patient Education Program
- The Shop It Like It’s Hot Award for Most
- Daring Store Design or Retail Environment
Vision Monday and Europa plan to promote the awards consistently starting with this issue of Vision Monday print, VMail and through our social media properties. We will begin accepting nominations from May 6, 2013 through June 14, 2013 at
www.VisionMonday.com/DARE. There is no fee associated with nominating an optical retailer or dispensary for a D.A.R.E. Award.
The most daring of these retailers will be determined by a panel of judges, which will include Vision Monday editors, Europa executives and experts from fields such as retailing, merchandising and marketing. These retailers will be recognized in the Sept.9, 2013 print issue of Vision Monday and featured on
VisionMonday.com. For more information on how to qualify go to:
To reach customer service, please call (800) 825-4696.
© 2013 VisionMonday. All Rights Reserved