Check Out Coordinator-Bellaire Office
4/30/2013 5:18:00 PM
• Follow established protocols for checking patients in/out and keying office visits
• Collecting co-pays, deductibles, and past due balances.
• Accurately verifies patient insurance and enters into practice management system.
• Must be willing to travel to outer office as needed.
• Must be willing to cover late nights.
• Answer phones and properly greet and register patients.
• Mission - Demonstrates commitment to the organization's mission to provide personalized, comprehensive, high-quality eye care enhanced by medical education and research within the professional capabilities and resources of the Eye Center of Texas.
• Customer Service - Provides excellent customer service to continuously enhance customer and staff member satisfaction.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Well organized with attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent follow up skills
• Ability to work as a team player
Please submit Word document resume through local eyesite or fax your resume with salary requirements to (281)977-8877.
Apply Online: http://localeyesite.com/job_postings/380-general-staff-job-63
>>> Back to Jobs listing