Revo Launches Water Lens Technology and Spring Collection
Product: Revo Water Lens Technology
Top Line: Revo is launching the Water lens, featuring premium high contrast polarized lens technology optimized for the color profiles of open water. Paired with this introduction is the launch of four new spring styles.
Close Up: Revo’s high contrast polarized Water lens is tailored to the specific light-absorbance profile of ocean water. Revo has engineered the lens to eliminate glare while adjusting for the blues that are reflected in and around water, allowing the wearer to see more naturally balanced colors.
Vital Stats: The four new styles launching this spring are Guide, Stern, Backbay and Waterway; each perfect for an active lifestyle, designed to wrap around the face and block ambient light while providing maximum visibility. These new releases will be available with the water lens, as well as with Revo’s bronze and graphite lens options. Each of the spring releases will also include Revo’s premium technologies, including:
All spring releases will be available in May online and in-store through Revo’s distribution channels. Select versions of Guide and Stern are available exclusively at Sunglass Hut.
- High-contrast polarized lenses that block glare while maintaining industry leading optical clarity.
- Motion-Fit system balances pressure points and keeps the eyewear in place during activity.
- Element Shed hydrophobic/oleophobic and backside anti-reflective lens coatings.
- Revo Serilium polycarbonate lens material featured. The material is lightweight, durable and filters out 100 percent of UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Revo’s taper corrected lens technology eliminates any optical distortion from lens curvature.
To reach customer service, please call (800) 825-4696.
© 2013 VisionMonday. All Rights Reserved