Doctor of Optometry
1/11/2019 9:08:00 PM
Community Vision Optometric Center is currently seeking a Doctor of Optometry for our practice located in Lancaster, California.
As a member of Community Vision Center, you will become part of a team who sees the value in treating patients as individuals rather than as appointment times or patient ID numbers. Our practice has a primary goal to ensure that whoever walks through our doors or calls us over the phone has the best experience possible.
• Provide outpatient care for patients with eye-related disorders and conditions
• Conduct routine eye examinations, including visual field tests
• Determine each patient’s visual acuity, field of vision and hand-eye coordination
• Take detailed medical histories for all patients, including current and past prescription medications
• Evaluate eye-related symptoms, such as discharge, redness, and inflammation
• Prescribe corrective lenses when required
• Refer patients to board-certified ophthalmologists when required for more holistic eye care
• Educate patients on proper eye care and identify eye health safety factors that could impact vision, such as working around chemicals, or in front of a computer
• Advise patients about proper eye hygiene and care
Consider joining our practice and see ocular disease, contact lens, pediatric, and vision therapy patients!
Check out our website:
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive salary + Commission
• Medical insurance plan option
• Discounts on eyewear
• A great and professional work environment
We will also consider candidates who have only recently fulfilled their educational requirements to become Optometrists.
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/doctor-of-optometry-0111-lancaster-ca-35018
<<< Back to Jobs listing