10/9/2014 11:45:00 PM
St. Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute is looking to hire full-time, experienced ophthalmic technicians to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and ophthalmic certifications (COA, COT and COMT).
About St. Luke's:
St. Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute is a premier cataract and intraocular lens practice made up of experienced and caring medical professionals (18 M.D., 300 employees) located in the Tampa Bay, Florida area. Our practice consists of two companies - St. Luke's Cataract and Laser Institute and St. Luke's Surgical Center.
St. Luke’s surgeons have been trailblazers in the innovations which make cataract surgery one of the safest medical procedures performed today.
Now on the forefront of cataract surgery again St. Luke's is offering Blade-Free, Laser Cataract surgery utilizing the LenSx Femtosecond Laser, the only FDA approved laser for cataract surgery
In addition to being a multi-specialty ophthalmology practice and ambulatory surgical center, our staff includes licensed providers who specialize in cosmetology, dermatology, plastic surgery, and hearing services.
Our main office is in Tarpon Springs, with satellite locations in Spring Hill, Bayonet Point, St. Petersburg, Tampa, Clearwater, and The Villages.
Visit our website to learn more about St. Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute: http://www.stlukeseye.com/
At St. Luke’s Cataract & Laser Institute, “Excellence…with love” has always meant dedication to caregiving, where our staff embraces the needs and concerns of our patients. St. Luke’s is synonymous with striving for the highest possible levels quality care.
As a technician with St. Luke’s, you will be part of our world renowned medical team using state-of-the-art technology to provide the highest quality care to our patients. We require self-motivated, patient focused individuals with strong customer service skills and the ability to work in a collaborative environment with patients, physicians and staff.
Qualifications / Job Duties:
• Demonstrates flexibility in job assignment
• Demonstrates experience in a fast paced clinic environment
• Must be willing to travel when needed to all locations with provider
• Efficiently and accurately interviews patients and documents histories; ensures charts are updated and accurate
• Demonstrates working knowledge of eye anatomy, disease and ocular medications
• Experience with HVF, Lensometry, Keratometry, Tonometry, Visual Fields, Amslers, Muscle Fields, Pupil Exams, and Refracting
• Proficiency with computer programs; NextGen is preferred
• Perform general duties and other functions as required or assigned
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/ophthalmic-technician-1009-tarpon-springs-fl-2991
<<< Back to Jobs listing