Check Out Coordinator-Pasadena Office
12/2/2013 4:47:00 PM
• Follow established protocols for checking patients in/out and keying office visits
• Collecting co-pays, deductibles, and past due balances.
• Accurately verifies patient insurance and enters into practice management system.
• Must be willing to travel to outer office as needed.
• Must be willing to cover late nights.
• Answer phones and properly greet and register patients.
• Mission - Demonstrates commitment to the organization's mission to provide personalized, comprehensive, high-quality eye care enhanced by medical education and research within the professional capabilities and resources of the Eye Center of Texas.
• Customer Service - Provides excellent customer service to continuously enhance customer and staff member satisfaction.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Well organized with attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent follow up skills
• Ability to work as a team player
Please apply through local eyesite or fax your resume to (281)977-8877.
Apply Online: http://www.localeyesite.com/listing/check-out-coordinator-pasadena-office-380
<<< Back to Jobs listing