Ehr & Practice Management Software Trainer (optician/biller/optometric Tech)
7/29/2014 10:45:00 AM
based on experience
If you are a person with opthalmic background who is energetic, creative, a team-player, and seeking an exciting opportunity to join a team of talented Eye Care and IT professionals, then My Vision Express is looking for you.
Become an Eye Care industry leader by training Optometrists, Ophthalmologists, Opticians, and their staff how to use our Electronic Medical Records and Practice Management software and streamline their practice with My Vision Express.
Duties & Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
- Provide remote and on-site training for Electronic Medical Records and Practice Management software to the Eye Care Professionals
- Prepare training materials and documentation
- Provide continuous training to internal staff
- Build a calendar of on-going internal and external training events and maintain a library of materials from prior events to allow for new employees to benefit from the knowledge already created
- Create how-to videos and other learning tools
- Answer incoming calls, e-mails, and voicemail requests for professional support
- Remain current on clinical, procedural, material, and technological changes within the eye care industry through research and company training
- Be able to work on your own initiative and provide recommendations to improve processes
- Prioritize and resolve issues as they arise and notify management of potential problems, as necessary, pertaining to software functionality, customer relations, company documentation and internal processes, regulations, etc.
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction by recognizing potential or actual customer complaint situations, and take appropriate action or follow-up until resolved
- Create tickets and follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
- Beta testing of software during new releases
- Attend in-office training sessions
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/ehr-practice-management-software-trainer-optician-biller-optometric-tech-0729-weston-florida-6059
<<< Back to Jobs listing
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Knowledge of the Optical Industry and best practices.
- Knowledge of vision and medical insurance plan eligibility, authorization, and billing practices
- Familiarity with EMR and Practice Management software systems
- Effective and professional communication skills, both oral and written, to complete principal duties and responsibilities
- Flexible, and willing to contribute in multiple areas
- Analytic ability to evaluate, interpret, and report information as it relates to user and staff training needs
- Energetic team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with ticketing systems and remote login tools a plus
- Personal adaptability