Clinical Research Ophthalmic Technician
9/25/2014 5:34:00 PM
Minnesota Eye Consultants, P.A., the Midwest's premier eye care group practice, has an opening for an Ophthalmic Technician in our Clinical Research department at our Bloomington location.
We seek a high energy professional with strong interpersonal communication skills, proven organizational skills and attention to detail. Candidate must show a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment cooperatively with people of varying backgrounds. The qualified candidate will have one or more years of experience as an Ophthalmic Technician and hold current COA, COT or COMT certification. Excellent retinoscopy/refractometry skills desired. Duties include patient histories and workups and comprehensive diagnostic testing on clinical research patients, as well as general clinic patients. Other duties may include, but are not limited to, research study coordination and documentation.
Minnesota Eye Consultants, P.A. offers competitive pay and comprehensive benefits including, but not limited to:
• 9.5 Paid Holidays Annually
• 22 Days Paid Time Off (PTO) Annually
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Group & Supplemental Life Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
• 401k with Company Match
• Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Care Expenses
• Eye Care Services provided by Minnesota Eye Consultants Physicians
• Discounted Optical, Cosmetic and Nutritional Products
• Continuing Education Allowance
• Employee Recognition Program
• Uniforms Provided for Clinical and OR staff
• Paid Parking
• Travel Reimbursement
Join the most experienced team in eye care and work with the best! E-mail resume to email@example.com or fax to 952-567-6178. For more information about Minnesota Eye Consultants, visit www.mneye.com.
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/clinical-research-ophthalmic-technician-0925-bloomington-mn-6292
<<< Back to Jobs listing