Ophthalmology Insurance Coding Specialist
2/27/2014 10:37:00 AM
FAST GROWING OPHTHALMOLOGY PRACTICE MOVING TO A NEW LOCATION
We are expanding our office in a new location. If you are highly motivated and enjoy working in a fast paced atmosphere this is the job for you.
- Opportunities for advancement in a setting where multi-tasking creates career opportunities
OPHTHALMIC INSURANCE SPECIALIST
- Minimum 3 years experience in an ophthalmology office
- Must have experience coding and filing all insurance plans
- Experience in Allscripts PM / PayerPath/ MDI
- No nights or weekends: Hours 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Mon.-Fri.
- Excellent benefits, including 401 K and profit sharing
- Must have competency in refractions, OCT, visual field, tonometry, and fluorescein angiography
-Experience with contact lenses and glasses a plus
- Excellent benefits, including 401 K and profit sharing.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in an ophthalmology office required.
- Located near downtown Charlotte with hours 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Mon.-Fri.
Apply Online: /job/ophthalmology-insurance-coding-specialist-Charlotte-North+Carolina-6305
<<< Back to Jobs listing