7/21/2014 8:55:00 AM
St. Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute is looking to hire a Creative Director to join our team at the Tarpon Springs location.
About St. Luke's:
St. Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute is a multi-specialty ophthalmology practice with 18 MD’s and nearly 350 employees located in beautiful Tampa Bay, Florida. With seven locations spread over four counties, St. Luke’s offers outstanding professional opportunities to our employees. In addition to our multi-specialty ophthalmology practice, our service lines include plastic surgery, aesthetic skin care, Mohs dermatology, and hearing services.
St. Luke’s has a long-standing reputation of excellence and for delivering outstanding patient care. Our surgeons are frontrunners in their fields. In fact, many of the innovations that have made cataract surgery one of the safest medical procedures performed today were developed at St. Luke’s.
Our home office is a 78,000 square foot facility located in Tarpon Springs, with additional locations in Spring Hill, Bayonet Point, St. Petersburg, Tampa, Clearwater, and The Villages. We offer onsite surgical care at our Tarpon Springs, Clearwater and The Villages locations.
Please visit our website to learn more about St. Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute: http://www.stlukeseye.com/
The Creative Director, reporting to the Administrator, will be responsible for creating and improving marketing campaigns, advertising materials, websites, and overall company branding. The ideal candidate will have significant graphic design and creative marketing experience and exposure to the related functions, including, but not limited to, advertising, social media trends, sales and promotions, and website. The ideal candidate will be a strong creative, conceptual and strategic thinker with proven leadership skills to manage and support the internal marketing team as well as outside vendors.
• Design, implement, and facilitate marketing plans
• Translate business unit objectives and strategies to develop brand objectives, strategies and plans to facilitate company growth, plan and administer the Marketing Operations budgets
• Create, develop and edit marketing materials including technical writing
• Develop promotional materials and edit materials according to market needs.
• Oversee business development activities and corporate communications activities
• Ensure the integration of each business units marketing function within that of the greater group, and ensure that each business unit optimizes its use of shared and support services
Qualifications / Job Duties:
• 5+ years of related management level experience required; Health Care or Ophthalmology experience preferred
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/creative-director-0721-tarpon-springs-florida-6332
<<< Back to Jobs listing
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite required (Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects)
• Management experience overseeing a creative team, budget and procurement and setting the strategic direction required
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Proven leadership with hands on creative capabilities
• Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
• Experience with new media and internet advertising and experience as a Graphic Designer is strongly preferred
• Strong analytical skills; marketing trends, customer needs, financial reporting
• Perform general duties and other functions as required or assigned