Experienced Medical Billing Supervisor
7/22/2014 4:45:00 PM
Supervisor will manage the day-to-day operations necessary to maintain the integrity of billing department. Supervise personnel, billing and collection activities.
High School diploma required; Billing and coding certificate required; a four year college or associate degree preferred
· Mission - Demonstrates commitment to the organization's mission to provide personalized, comprehensive, high-quality eye care enhanced by medical education and research within the professional capabilities and resources of the Eye Center of Texas
· Customer Service - Provides excellent customer service to continuously enhance customer and staff member satisfaction.
· Excellent communication skills, analytical skills, interpersonal communication and written communication skills and the ability to manage and perform projects with a high degree of autonomy, organization and adaptability.
· Five years minimum experience in medical office billing and collections. Ophthalmology preferred.
· Previous history with Availity and Centricity integration.
· Experience with EHR integration and practice management migration a plus with an ability to troubleshoot software conflicts.
· Expert knowledge of current Medicare, Texas Medicaid, and third party billing regulations and practices. Medical billing and coding certification required.
· Five years minimum supervisory experience including recruitment, selection, training and counseling. Proven record of effectively managing staff.
· Knowledge of HIPAA regulations.
· Ability to empathize with patients yet remain firm when collecting outstanding balances.
· Strong organization skills with attention to detail.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Excellent follow up skills.
· Ability to work as a team player.
Please apply through local eyesite or fax your resume to (281)977-8877
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/experienced-medical-billing-supervisor-0722-bellaire-texas-6605
<<< Back to Jobs listing