1/23/2015 4:04:00 PM
Atlantis Eyecare is a highly successful and growing ophthalmic practice looking for an experienced ophthalmic assistant/technician to join our outstanding primary eyecare team This position is full time with highly competitive pay with full benefits and a generous retirement plan.
As ophthalmic assistant/technician with minimum 2 years experience of recent clinical experience with working ophthalmology primary eyecare and surgery.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Other Ophthalmic technician duties:
· Provide patients with instructions based on the information provided by the physician and supply patient with materials.
· Responsible for the care, maintenance, and stocking of examination rooms as well as cleaning and maintaining all instruments.
· Travels mainly between our LA County/South Bay and OC Locations.
· Communicates with patients regarding follow-up care, surgeries, procedures, changes in schedule, symptoms, etc
· Maintains patient confidentiality
· Scribing a plus , Electronic Health Records experience
· Bilingual in Spanish
· Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma/GED
· Working knowledge of basic anatomy and physiology of the eye
· Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA) a plus but not necessary
· Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrate self motivation, initiative, and time management skills
· Proficient in Humphrey Visual Fields, Zeiss OCTs, Autorefraction, Manual Refractions, A-scans, Topography, Lensometry, etc.
Ability to multi-task
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/ophthalmic-assistant-technician-long-beach-ca-7894
<<< Back to Jobs listing