9/29/2014 7:33:00 PM
Atlantis Eyecare is a highly successful and growing ophthalmic practice looking for an experienced ophthalmic photographer to join our outstanding retina team. This position is full time with highly competitive pay with full benefits and a generous retirement plan.
As ophthalmic photographer minimum 3 years experience of recent clinical experience with working knowledge of ICG angiography, fluorescein angiography, optical coherence tomography (OCT), slit-lamp and external photography
Duties & Responsibilities:
Other Ophthalmic technician duties:
· Provide patients with instructions based on the information provided by the physician and supply patient with materials.
· Responsible for the care, maintenance, and stocking of examination rooms as well as cleaning and maintaining all instruments.
· Travels between Huntington Beach and Torrance locations.
· Communicates with patients regarding follow-up care, surgeries, procedures, changes in schedule, symptoms, etc
· Maintains patient confidentiality
· Scribing a plus
· Technician workups a plus
· Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma/GED
· Working knowledge of basic anatomy and physiology of the eye
· Certified Ophthalmic Technician (COT) a plus but not necessary
· Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrate self motivation, initiative, and time management skills
· Ability to multi-task
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/ophthalmic-photographer-0929-torrance-ca-7894
<<< Back to Jobs listing