Application Support Manager
8/25/2014 3:43:00 PM
The Application Support Manager identifies and develops leading cataract centers and surgeons in assigned territory to increase Catalys sales and exceed plan. Serves as the key AMO commercial contact for customers in assigned geography, with the goal of ensuring superior clinical outcomes, increasing Catalys conversion and use. Train and certify AMO physicians and nurses/technicians on the optimal use of Catalys equipment in accordance with FDA guidelines and AMO policy. Continually educate and support AMO customers via training, certification and optimization efforts. Collaborate with AMO sales and business development supporting efforts to maintain and grow equipment and procedural market share.
Core Job Responsibilities
Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
1. Train and certify Physicians and Nurses/Technicians on the optimal use and maintenance of the Catalys Precision Laser System or Refractive laser.
2. Support product surveillance for medical device reporting and support field service following field equipment adjustments and repair.
3. Provide timely follow up with AMO customers after all training activities.
4. Work in partnership with sales and business development to provide scheduled clinical visits to target account list.
5. Consistent communication with Manager and routine communication with Clinical Management & Medical Directors.
6. Attend division meetings to discuss and strategize concerning team technical and optimized performance needs.
6. Participate in AMO Events, Trade Shows (demo equipment on show floor, participate in wet lab events), and VIP events at AMO and offsite.
7. Other initiatives as required.
Position Accountability / Scope
Accountable for approximately 25-50 accounts within territory
Coverage of an average of 5-7 states
Key interactions with leading cataract surgeons
Participates in cross functional teams within AMO regarding customer preference, complaints and medical device reporting
Must have excellent rapport with AMO Medical Directors and Clinical Management
High School degree; Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university preferred.
COA, COT or COMT certification preferred.
Minimum Experience / Training Required
3+ years of clinical application experience, preferably in Cataract, Excimer or Femtosecond laser surgery.
2+ years of medical device training experience; Ophthalmic experience preferred.
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/application-support-manager-0825-new-york-ny-7902
<<< Back to Jobs listing