Certified Ophthalmic Technician
2/11/2019 1:42:00 PM
Our high paced Ophthalmology practice has an opening for a Certified Ophthalmic Technician (COT) position.
Schedule: Monday to Friday: 7:30am to 4:30pm.
Start Date: Immediately
Salary commensurate with experience.
- Screen patients in preparation for the attending Ophthalmologist.
- Examining eyes and performing various tests to determine visual acuity.
- Providing pre- and postoperative care to patients undergoing eye surgery.
- Assisting in performing diagnostic testing.
- Consulting with and referring patients to other specialists if additional medical treatment is determined necessary.
- Operating as a team alongside medical technologists, optometrists, optician, ophthalmologist, surgical coordinators, and practice management staff
- Demonstrating a professional attitude and compassion for patient care
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/certified-ophthalmic-technician-0211-new-york-ny-35256
<<< Back to Jobs listing
- Certified Ophthalmic Technician (COT).
- 2+ years of experience preferred.
- Experience working with an ophthalmologist preferred.